A Flute Like Medicine
Welcome to the FASD Elephant™ Podcast. Today we’re going to continue with the last half of my interview with Morgan Fawcett on May 25th, 2011. More details are in the previous podcast, number 13.
Press the play icon below to hear the interview right from the website.[powerpress]
Morgan Fawcett is a 19-year-old Tlingit flute player with Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder, FASD; the flute is one of his medicines – a flute like medicine.
Here are some websites to find more about Morgan, his CDs, and FASD:
- Morgan’s website for FASD advocacy: One Heart Creations
- Morgan’s CDs can be purchased from CD Baby or iTunes
- Morgan’s photography and music: www.morganfawcett.com
- Morgan’s videos: www.youtube.com/user/MorganFawcett
- Morgan on NOFAS: Tom and Linda Daschle FASD Hall of Fame
The FASD Wheel™ and FASD Elephant™ are now on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube:
- Facebook: FASD Wheel News & Tips
- Twitter: @FASDElephant
- YouTube: FASDElephant
- Sign up for email: Receive a free FASD Wheel™ Mini Manual
Feedback or comments may be sent to: Michael__at__FASDElephant__dot__com.